We invite you to consider membership in the
National Charity League, Inc. San Tan Chapter.
Some things to keep in mind about the membership process:
- Timeline: Applications for membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive that begins in the fall each year for daughters
in grades 6th – 9th at the time of the Membership Drive.
- Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside in within our boundaries which includes cities within Maricopa and Pinal counties.
- Sponsorship: A Prospective Member is required to be sponsored by an
Active or Sustainer Patroness and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter. We can help connect you with a sponsor and co-sponsor, if needed. If you so not currently have a sponsor please submit the form using UNKNOWN in the sponsor field and we will assist you moving forward.
- Prospective Member Meeting: We encourage you and your daughter to attend our Prospective Member Meeting. Once our membership drive opens we will contact you with more information regarding the meeting dates.
Please use the link below to fill out and submit your membership inquiry form. A member of the NCL, Inc. San Tan Chapter Membership Committee will contact you during our Annual Membership Drive. Please understand that there is neither a guarantee nor obligation of membership when a Committee Member contacts you.
The 2019-2020 Membership Drive is for the Class of 2025. Space permitting, membership will be considered for the Classes of 2024, 2023, and 2022.
The membership drive will open October 1, 2018. Applications will only be accepted during the Membership Drive. Please check this website for additional details
Important dates to remember:
- October 1, 2018 – Membership Drive Begins
- October 28, 2018 – Prospective Member Informational Meeting
- January 15, 2019 – Membership Drive Ends/Packets Due
- April 2019 – New Member Orientation: Date to be determined
- May 5, 2019 – Provisional Members introduced at Senior Recognition Luncheon.